President Trump has tweeted 9 times so far.
1. I extended my warmest condolences to him and all affected by the shooting in California.
On Saturday as the News Blender reported a 19-year old man entered the Chabad of Poway Synagogue opened fire, killed one, and injured 3 others.
Rabbi Yisroel Goldstein spoke to the media on Sunday.
The Washington Post reports that Goldstein raised his hands which led to the “bullets badly,” mangling his fingers.
USA Today reports that on Monday funeral services will be held for Lori Gilbert-Kaye, who reportedly placed herself between the Rabbi, who was evacuating children from the area during the shooting, and the gunman.
2. illegally using the State’s legal apparatus…It must get its act together quickly, stop the internal fighting, & get back to GREATNESS – FAST!…
3. People are fleeing New York State…They didn’t even put up a fight against SALT – could have won.
“It must get its act together quickly, stop the internal fighting, & get back to GREATNESS – FAST!”
The Wall Street Journal reported that the NRA’s Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre, accused the org’s., President Oliver North of attempting to extort LaPierre, and forcing his resignation, “over allegations of financial improprieties, in a battle stirring up one of the nation’s most powerful nonprofit political groups.”
The letter to the NRA Board members was sent late Thursday.
On Saturday The New York Times reported that Oliver North will not seek a 2nd term as NRA’s President.
This announcement followed the New York Attorney General Office request that, “the N.R.A. and affiliated entities, including its charitable foundation, to preserve relevant financial records. Some of the N.R.A.’s related businesses also received subpoenas, according to people with knowledge of the inquiry. Both the attorney general’s office and a lawyer for the N.R.A. confirmed the investigation.”
“People are fleeing New York.”
According to Statista.com in 2017 the New York population was 19.59 million people, in 2018 the population was 19.54 million people.
“They didn’t even put up a fight against SALT – could have won.”
December 2017 The New York Times reported that the Republicans passed the 1.5 trillion dollar tax bill that removed the SALT deduction, “along party lines,” the vote was 51 to 48, with no Democrats support. (I guess they did fight against the SALT removal).
4. I’ll never get the support of Dues Crazy union leadership…But the members love Trump…
5. The Media (Fake News) is pushing Sleepy Joe hard…They didn’t do the job and now you have Trump, who is getting it done – big time!…
6. Sleepy Joe Biden is having his first rally in the Great State of Pennsylvania…
7. The Dues Sucking firefighters leadership will always support Democrats, even though the membership wants me.
Former Vice President Joe Biden has been endorsed by “the International Association of Fire Fighters,” The Washington Post reported on Monday.
According to the Post’s article, the IAFF, did not endorse Hillary Clinton in 2016, instead, they declined to weigh-in on the Presidential Election.
PhillyVoice reported in March of 2019 that according to a poll conducted by Franklin & Marshall “about one in three (34%) registered voters in Pennsylvania believes President Trump is doing an “excellent” or “good” job as president,” and that, “one in three (36%) registered voters believes President Trump has done a good enough job to deserve re-election, while three in five (61%) voters say it is time for a change.”
The poll notes this is consistent with former President Obama’s polling prior to his reelection in 2012, where he won the state of Pennsylvania.
According to the Morning Consult tracking slider, President Trump’s support in Pennsylvania has decreased 17 percent since President Trump took office, his net approval for that state in March, was 45 percent approve while 52 percent disapprove of President Trump’s job performance.
8. the Dems are going around saying, “Bob who, sorry, don’t know the man.”
As I said on Twitter, zero of this tweet is true. The House and the Senate want both Robert Mueller and William Barr to testify regarding the Mueller Russian Investigation Report.
9. The New York Times has apologized for the terrible Anti-Semitic Cartoon, but they haven’t apologized to me for this or all of the Fake and Corrupt news they print on a daily basis.
For What It’s Worth.
This post will be updated within reason.