So far the President has tweeted 6 times and re-tweeted 9 times.
Great job by the U.S. Coast Guard! https://t.co/MhJZgN0Yqc— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 10, 2019
ABC News reported that early Sunday a cargo ship Golden Ray caught fire and capsized, trapping 4 of the crew members.
Three of those members were rescued, while one remained trapped behind a glass enclosure in the ship’s engineering room. He was one deck from the other members, according to Coast Guard Capt. John Reed, he went about 36 hours without food or water.
.@USCG and salvage response teams are currently formulating a safe way to extract the final #GoldenRay crew member near #StSimonsSound. #HappeningNow #BREAKING #BreakingNews pic.twitter.com/4NffOpQqKn— USCGSoutheast (@USCGSoutheast) September 9, 2019
.@USCG and rescue crews have extracted the final #GoldenRay crew member safely. All crew members are accounted for. Operations will now shift fully to environmental protection, removing the vessel and resuming commerce. #HappeningNow #BreakingNews #Breaking pic.twitter.com/YgEM6Eb2qO— USCGSoutheast (@USCGSoutheast) September 9, 2019
The incident occurred around 2 a.m., on Sunday, on the St. Simons Sound off the coast of Brunswick, Georgia.
Last night in North Carolina was incredible! https://t.co/bEfd1v77Nf— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 10, 2019
NORTH CAROLINA, VOTE FOR DAN BISHOP TODAY. WE NEED HIM BADLY IN WASHINGTON!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 10, 2019
He tweeted two times regarding polling numbers and the media, before he tweeted another push for Dan Bishop.
Vote today for Dan Bishop. Will be great for North Carolina and our Country!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 10, 2019
As the News Blender featured last night, the President held a campaign rally for, mostly himself, but did include Dan Bishop who is running in a Special Election for a Congressional seat, left vacate after Mark Harris, was accused of election fraud, which is not the same as voter fraud.
North Carolina never certified the race, later voting to hold a do-over election. Harris declined to run in the special election.
ABC/Washington Post Poll was the worst and most inaccurate poll of any taken prior to the 2016 Election. When my lawyers protested, they took a 12 point down and brought it to almost even by Election Day. It was a Fake Poll by two very bad and dangerous media outlets. Sad!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 10, 2019
One of the greatest and most powerful weapons used by the Fake and Corrupt News Media is the phony Polling Information they put out. Many of these polls are fixed, or worked in such a way that a certain candidate will look good or bad. Internal polling looks great, the best ever!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 10, 2019
According to the poll it was conducted by telephone between September 2-5, 2019. 65 percent of the 1,003, surveyed were reached by cellphone, while 35 percent were reached on landlines. The margin of error was plus or minus 3.5.
From the Poll.
Do you approve or disapprove of President Trump’s handling of his job?
Approve: 27 percent strongly approve, while 11 percent somewhat approve, the net total approval 38 percent.
Disapprove: 48 percent strongly disapprove, while 8 percent somewhat disapprove, the net total disapproval is 56 percent.
Real Clear Politics has President Trump’s average job approval at 43 percent approve while 53 percent disapprove.
Internal polling looks great, the best ever!
CNN explained at the time, that this polling showed the President trailing between the Democratic front-runner former Vice President Joe Biden, in 17 states, like Michigan and Wisconsin.
NBC News said the data they obtained from the leak, showed the President trailing Biden, in 11 states. A person familiar with inner working of the Trump campaign shared more details with NBC News, that said not only did the March internal poll numbers show the President trailing in swing states, it also showed the President Trump was under-performing in reliably red states, that haven’t been competitive in decades for Presidential elections.
Politico reported that those pollsters being cut included the former firm started by current White House Senior adviser Kellyanne Conway. They also ended their relationship with Brett Lloyd, Mike Baselice and Adam Geller.
For What It’s Worth: Opinion.
It’s rich to me, that they complain about internal polling data being shared with the public, yet, it’s crickets, as the Mueller Report notes, when it’s proven that while Campaign Manager for President Trump, Paul Manafort shared the internal polling with Konstantin Kilmnik, who the FBI believes has ties to Russian Intelligence. (pg 6. PDF pg. 14)
I guess hypocrites got hypocrite.
I informed John Bolton last night that his services are no longer needed at the White House. I disagreed strongly with many of his suggestions, as did others in the Administration, and therefore….— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 10, 2019
….I asked John for his resignation, which was given to me this morning. I thank John very much for his service. I will be naming a new National Security Advisor next week.— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 10, 2019
There will be more on this, it’s Breaking News.
This post will be updated within reason.