It’s just not fair.
President Trump has sacrificed so much for us. He had such a comfortable life before the Presidency.
He Didn’t have to do this. He had billions of dollars, an international empire, a beautiful wife, and loving children that adored him.
No man could ask for anything more. He could have just lived an extremely happy life of pleasure every day for the rest of his life.
But he gave all of that up for us…the American people.
And look how much he’s done for us:
- Kept us from a certain nuclear war with North Korea.
- Restored the Supreme Court to a respected non-political, Constitutionally tuned machine.
- Gave us the greatest economy in the history of the world.
- Created more jobs and produced the lowest unemployment ever.
- He exposed all of the dirty rats in the Deep State and drained the swamp.
- He exposed the mainstream media for the “enemy of the people” that they are.
- He brought more respect for America from the world than ever before.
- He even did his best to eliminate corruption all around the world in places like Ukraine.
The list goes on and on…
And now, he has saved us from millions of deaths from COVID-19 due to his quick actions…he knew it was going to be a pandemic before anyone and prevented it from coming to the United States by closing down travel from China, while everyone disagreed with that action. Thank God that Trump went with his gut on that, otherwise, the virus may have come over and spread uncontrollably.
And what does he get for all of his efforts and sacrifices?
An ungrateful America.
Even with all of those great things he has done, they investigated him, they asked nasty questions, they impeached him, they say mean things about his orange face, they don’t show appreciation, they say he has tiny little hands, they call him a liar, they question his motives, they don’t talk about all of the great things he’s done…generally they just don’t say nice things about him.
And that’s just not fair after everything he has done for us.
America doesn’t deserve Donald Trump. He is obviously too good for us.
Sometimes, Mr. President, the best route to take with unruly, disobedient, unappreciative people is tough love.
Therefore, I recommend that you stand up in front of the American people tomorrow and say,
“Enough is enough! I’ve given you people everything! I sacrificed everything! And you just don’t appreciate it. I’ve got better things to do. I resign, effective immediately, and you all can just GO TO HELL!”
Then drop the mic…and walk out, never to be seen or heard from again.
An ungrateful America deserves that, Mr. President.
It would serve us right, and we would probably learn from that in the future…to appreciate what we have, before we lose it. You would teach us a valuable lesson.
It would be a hard lesson for us to learn, Mr. President, but we NEED to learn it.