Let’s take a drive through Alaska to find some Weird State Laws! Read to the end to see who’s weird law theory won for QOTN!
- It’s illegal to whisper in someone’s ear while they are moose hunting.
- It’s illegal to feed alcoholic beverages to moose.
- It’s illegal to wake a sleeping bear to take it’s photo.
- It’s illegal for a child to build a snowman taller than themselves on school property.
- It’s illegal to push a moose out of a flying airplane.
- It’s illegal to blow a horn in a manner that disrupts the peace.
- Kangaroos and flamingos are not allowing in a barber shop at anytime.
- It’s illegal to fatten up a pig, cow, or sheep within city limits.
- In Fairbanks, Alaska it is a crime to speak so loudly that you offend a sensitive person so much so they leave the city of Fairbanks.
- It’s illegal to let a moose into a saloon
- It’s illegal to view moose from an airplane.
- You may only carry a concealed slingshot with the appropriate license
- Moose are not allowed on to walk on sidewalks in downtown.
- Moose are not allowed to reproduce on the city streets.
Are you going to prosecute a moose? So if you push a moose out of an airborne plane and view it falling you are in double trouble? What if you take a picture of it and it falls on a sleeping bear and wakes it up? Concealed slingshots? We yap about gun control, lets talk about slingshot control! Two final thoughts; Kangaroos. KANGAROOS.
THE WINNER OF THE QOTN IS *Drum roll*
An honorary mention….
You see, I was going to use this for the top comment, but I didn’t want to spoil the entire series.
Alcohol. Alcohol is the answer.