Let’s take a drive to Alabama today to find some Weird State Laws
- Anniston, AL. You may not wear blue jeans down Noble Street.
- Mobile, AL. It is illegal to spit orange peels on the sidewalk
- Mobile, AL. It is illegal to bathe in city fountains.
- Lee County, AL. It is illegal to sell peanuts after sundown on Wednesdays.
- Bear wrestling matches are prohibited.
- Putting salt on railroad tracks is punishable by death.
- It is illegal to wear a fake mustache that causes laughter in church.
- Boogers must not be flicked into the wind.
- You cannot chain your alligator to a fire hydrant.
- You may not have an ice cream cone in your back pocket at any time.
- It’s legal to drive down a one-way street the wrong way as long as you have a lantern attached to the front of your vehicle.
Just wait until I go to Noble St in Anniston wearing blue jeans with an ice cream cone in my back pocket. You know all these laws come with a backstory! Everyone was tired of Johnny spitting his orange peels onto the sidewalk.