President Muddled has muddled his way through 31 tweets and 44 retweets so far for Monday. [31 + 44 =’s 75 tweets and retweets].
In his first four tweets he offers campaign soundbytes regarding the unrest that is continuing in Portland, Oregon.
7:30 a.m. D.C., time.
1. In his first tweet he says that the “Radical Left Fools,” don’t really want any help from “real Law Enforcement,” and because of that we need to “Vote!”.
7:34 a.m. D.C., time.
2. The sitting President tells us we need to put “these animals in jail,” adding that the “Radical Left,” takes advantage of “very dumb “leadership,” fools.” finishing the tweet by writing “This is Biden! Law & Order!”.
7:37 a.m. D.C., time
3. In his third tweet he tells Portland to “call in the Feds!”, again.
7:41 a.m. D.C., time.
4. He tells the FBI to get them and them now. Who is them? Biden’s fools who are ANTIFA RADICALS.
Portland Channel 2 KATU News reporter Dan McCarthy via Twitter explains what happened over night in Portland.
Here’s a shot of the toppled Abraham Lincoln statue in SW Portland, taken overnight by @MontyOrrick . Police declared a riot in response to demonstrations that took place the night before Columbus Day #LiveOnK2 pic.twitter.com/zXqs3VReoZ— Dan McCarthy (@DanMcKATU) October 12, 2020
Busy morning in Portland. Two statues of presidents torn down, the Oregon Historical Society vandalized, and President Trump firing off multiple angry tweets about the city #LiveOnK2 pic.twitter.com/QbSFZsz2Rc— Dan McCarthy (@DanMcKATU) October 12, 2020
7:52 a.m. D.C., time.
5. He whines about how the “Fake News, used to hold,” up other countries as places doing well with the coronavirus in order to make the “U.S look bad.” He also tells us to let the virus “run its course.”
CDC reported on Sunday; total cases in the U.S., 7,694,865, total death in the U.S., 213,614 people.
Johns Hopkins reported on Monday; total cases in the U.S., 7,765,684, total deaths in the U.S., 214,793 people.
AlienMotives on Friday explained the “Burnout,” happening to us regarding the coronavirus. He explained that spikes were rising in Sweden and European countries.
At this point all we can do is protect ourselves, our families, and our communities, the bell as they say has been rung, the pandemic is not going away anytime soon.
7:59 a.m. D.C., time.
6. He says that the FBI and Law Enforcement “must focus their energy,” on ANTIFA and the RADICAL Left.
Every summer since I was a kid, civil unrest is real, it happens in cities across the nation. This does not excuse those who are burning their cities, this is simply to explain that President Kindling is not helping with his tweets and/or his words during rallies, in fact he is adding kindling to the fires.
8:03 a.m. D.C., time.
8:04 a.m. D.C., time.
7. “Rigged Election!”.
I have said more than once, but I’m gonna say it again; Do not take your voting information from pundits or the sitting President, go to your states election site. There you will find all the information you need regarding the upcoming election and mail-in voting.
8:09 a.m. D.C., time.
9. Comments on a Brit Hume tweet sent on Saturday.
Hume linked to an opinion piece posted on Friday at the Wall Street Journal written by the Editorial Board.
According to the Editorial Board; According to the report, energy-related CO2 emissions in the U.S. fell 2.8% last year as many utilities replaced coal and heating oil with less expensive natural gas. Hydraulic fracturing combined with horizontal drilling has unleashed a gusher of natural gas production in the Midwest and Southwest. As a result, natural gas prices have plunged, putting many coal plants out of business.
The opinion piece was in response to comments made during the Vice Presidential Debate by Senator and Biden running mate Kamala Harris.
8:32 a.m. D.C., time.
10. It’s rally day for President Will Not Say he Tested Negative for the Coronavirus.
It’s possible there will be thread for Monday’s rally. If he really is going to rally-a-day until the election. I will not cover them all, but as this is his first true rally as he continues to recover from the coronavirus, it is news-ish worthy.
8:34 a.m. D.C., time.
11. In which, once again, the Sitting U.S., President calls for the prosecution of a political rival.
He isn’t normal, this kind of language from a sitting President is never acceptable nor should it be praised.
8:38 a.m. D.C., time.
8:39 a.m. D.C., time.
8:41 a.m. D.C., time.
12. “going to hell.”, =’s California.
13. “gone to hell.”, =’s New York.
14. “no place to go.”, =’s Illinois.
Pro-tip insulting a state or city and then saying “Vote” for me, isn’t how it works.
8:45 a.m. D.C., time.
15. “Vote Trump!”.
9:02 a.m. D.C., time.
16. He whines that there is “SO MUCH FAKE NEWS,” because “we are winning BIG in all the polls that matter.”, he concludes by saying “They are truly sick people.” He reminds us again to “VOTE!!!”
Real Clear Politics: Top Battleground States.
Real Clear Politics: General Election.
9:05 a.m. D.C., time.
17. He continues to beg for votes.
9:56 a.m. D.C., time.
18. He finally acknowledges his Supreme Court Justice nominee Judge Amy Coney Barrett’s confirmation hearing. He does this by bashing the confirmation process and attempting to rewrite history.
On October 1st, 2020, the House Democrats passed a $2.2 trillion coronavirus relief bill. The legislation, according to the Washington Post passed 214 to 207, has no chance of advancing in the Republican-led Senate and is opposed by the White House,” they add, “it’s been nearly five months since the House passed the $3.4 trillion Heroes Act, which also went nowhere in the Senate. So with the House set to recess Friday through the election, Pelosi (D-Calif.) acceded to demands from moderate Democrats who wanted to take new action to address the toll of the coronavirus pandemic before heading home to campaign for reelection.”
On October 6th, 2020…
He has since the above tweets, pushed for more stimulus.
10:02 a.m. D.C., time.
19. In which he says no to socialism only to tweet two times later, that government run healthcare under Trump and republicans will be the bestest ever.
10:16 a.m. D.C., time.
20. Back to bragging about the “Stock Market”, whining about how the “Fake News,” gives him no credit for it, ending with his new favorite word “VOTE!!!”.
10:22 a.m. D.C., time.
21. Endorses the Republican hoping to unseat Democrat Maxine Waters.
I’m not finding polling information regarding this CA district House race.
Ballotpedia says that in 2018 Waters beat her republican challenger Omar Navarro with 77.7 percent of the votes. While Navarro received 22.3 percent of the vote.
10:47 a.m. D.C., time.
22. November 3rd, he says will be the “most exciting day in U.S., Election History”. Goes on to say that “Sleepy Joe Rallies” are “DEAD.”, & “Stiff!!!”. He reminds us that he is going to Florida tonight for a rally.
As a reminder we still are unsure if the sitting U.S., President is negative for the deadly coronavirus.
10:53 a.m. D.C., time.
23. He once again shows us, he’s truly ignorant on how things work.
Narrator: Obama was term-limited, he was not seeking a third-term.
10:58 a.m. D.C., time.
24. He shouts at us, again.
@ 12:53 p.m. D.C., time, Yahoo Finance, said the Dow Jones was up +300 points, with the NASDAQ running about the same, and the S&P 500 was up 63 points.
11:39 a.m. D.C., time.
25. Back to watching part of the Barrett confirmation hearings.
I don’t think it’s crazy at all given that Senate Judiciary Chairman Lindsey Graham said “so if a vacancy occurs [on the Supreme Court] in their [Cruz or Trump] in their last year of their first term, guess what? You will use their words against them. I want you to use my words against me. If there is a Republican President in 2016 and a vacancy occurs in the last year of the first term you can say, “Lindsey Graham said let’s let the next President whoever it might be, make that nomination.”
11:48 a.m. D.C., time.
26. Here is where he pushes for government run healthcare by shouting at us.
11:50 a.m. D.C., time.
27. Wishes us all a Happy Columbus Day.
11:55 a.m. D.C., time.
28. Says that Republicans should “state loudly and clearly,” they are for government run healthcare.
Narrator: From 2008 until late 2016 Republicans were in favor of repealing O’care, without replacing it.
Hypocrites gonna hypocrite…
12:47 p.m. D.C., time.
12:54 p.m. D.C., time.
29. If Biden wins the economy is over.
30. If we vote Biden he will “ruin” the Stock Market.
CNN reported on the 6th of October that according to Goldman Sachs said “a blue wave would “sharply raise the probability” of a fiscal stimulus package of at least $2 trillion shortly after the January 20 inauguration. The bank also cited Biden’s longer-term spending plans on infrastructure, climate, health care and education.Taken together, this spending “would at least match the likely longer-term tax increases on corporations and upper-income earnings,” Goldman Sachs wrote.”It would likely result in substantially easier US fiscal policy, a reduced risk of renewed trade escalation, and a firmer global growth outlook,” the report said.”
1:30 p.m. D.C., time.
31. He shouts at us “HAPPY COLUMBUS DAY TO ALL!”.
*swoon* sooooooooooooooooooo Presidential…………*end swoon*
This post might be updated.